There are many reasons why your business may like to engage with MCC.
- MCC is an internationally well-respected relief and development organization.
- MCC is a values-driven, results-oriented organization where more than 86% per cent of donor dollars go directly to programs in 60 countries and in Canada.
- MCC has more than 90 years of experience in developing sustainable community programs in the developing world.
- MCC’s variety of programs and presence in more than 60 countries enables us to find a match between the needs of the people we serve and the interests of our business partners.
- MCC qualifies for matching funds from the Canadian government for approved disaster responses.
Benefits to your business include:
- Taking the lead and standing out among your competitors with regards to good corporate citizenship and social responsibility
- Good public relations opportunities; you can boost your profile with positive press/media exposure
- Enhanced corporate image and brand
- 100% of sponsorships can be claimed as an expense, whereas the tax benefit of a cash donation is only a percentage.
- Excellent team building and staff motivation opportunities through volunteering with MCC Alberta.
- Opportunities to be recognized in MCC Alberta’s Annual Report as well as our newsletters and website.
- You will receive updates on how your support is helping change lives around the world, and allowing us to continue our local and international work.
- You will receive invitations to upcoming events and receptions attended by various MCC supporters and board members.
Click here to find out how your business can get involved.